Thursday, May 13, 2010

THE BEST CE FOR EMT'S ONLINE

Recently, I have done some research for the best CE's for EMT's online.  Because I live in the boonies, I don't really have time to travel to get my CEU's anymore and so, I had to search for a place online.

The best CE for EMT's is EmCert.com

What makes them the best? 

First, they offer packages, including an one year unlimited CE program for only $65, which is SWEET!  In California, we only need 24 EMT CEU's every two years and this program makes it less than $3 per Continuing Education Unit.

Second, you get to view all the courses and decide which one you want, and then, when you are ready, you take the test. 

Third, there customer service is SUPERIOR to most places I have experienced.  I had a question, and they got back to me the very same day.  PROPS!!!  The people there are really nice, and I love the Texas accent.  My son is a Texan, he he he. 

Fourth, you can print your CEU's out as soon as you want or up to one year, unless you pay for the two year unlimited. 

Fifth, your EMT CEU certificates are available, online, for you whenever you need them. 

Finally, the EMT CEU's are California approved, which is very important to me, lol!

Check out EmCert.com and try their free CE online, now!!!

This is not a commercial, and they are not paying me.  I just wanted to share with you this service and save you some stress, LOL, and the time to research.

I hope this is helpful.

Until next post...

Have a great day, week, year, life!!!

Elizabeth