Friday, February 4, 2011

THE POWER OF NOW!

Practicing the Power of Now: Essential Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises from The Power of NowHey everybody!!!  How's life?  Life is very very SCHWEET!!!

I really meant to write another post before I put another book up for the Bibliotherapy Series but I found a book I absolutely love, love, love. 

Keep up with me now!  I can't help it!  I wish there was a job that I could get paid for reading.  I love to read.

Anywho...

My latest and greatest pick is 'THE POWER OF NOW' by Eckhart Tolle. 

I have only read two chapters but this book has me hooked.  I can't put it down, but I gotta, because I have other things I gotta do, you know what I mean?

So far, this book is talking about the power of being in the space of non thinking.  If you meditate, you know what I mean.  Mr. Tolle has explained where he has been, deep in depression and anxiety, and where he is now, in the Now.

He has explained how the NOW gives you joy and peace.  This is what Destressing Yourself is all about.  I believe this with all my heart. 

In chapter two, he is talking about fear and anger.  Ewww, ewww, ewww, this is good.

You gotta read this one with me.  Click on the image to get the book or go to your local book store.

If you have read it, comment below, and share your feelings.

Have a great day, and don't forget to have fun and be playful.

Speak soon...

Elizabeth